Goa is a beautiful place to visit. It is famous for its shore with Arabian sea. Goa has two districts namely North Goa and South goa and their capital is panaji. Goa is famous for beautiful beaches , churches , and restaurants and much more.
The state is well connected when it comes to transportation and commutation.The Goa International Airport is located in Dabolim near the city Vasco da Gama.The government has established a proper connection on road by running the Kadamba Transport Corporation. National highways like NH4A, NH17 pass through here .For commutation, private vehicles are available throughout the state.Goan railway lines are administered by South Western Railway which connects this state with Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad etc. and Konkani Railways which connect Goa with Mumbai, Mangalore and Kerala. Cites like Ahmedabad, Mumbai are very well connected to Goa, through air route.
Goa has two world heritage sites as inscribed by UNESCO:
- The Bom Jesus Basilica
- Churches and Convents of old Goa
15 BEST FOOD RESTAURANTS IN NORTH GOA
1.Grilled Masala Pomfret, chips & salad with Watermelon Juice at Sunny Side up, Candolim
2.Pepperoni Pizzas at Fellini’s Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria, Arambol
3. Hot ham and cheese croque-monsieur at Sharewood Treehouse Café, Vagator
4.Burma Tea Leaf Salad at Bombras, Candolim
5. Grilled fish, potatoes and vegetables at J&A’s Little Italy, Baga River
6. Croissants at Lila Café, Baga River
other blogs : 10 BEST PLACES TO VISIT AT KULLU MANALI
7. Calamari & Lobster at i-95, Calangute
8.Prawn curry and crab xacuti at Souza Lobo, Calangute
9. Burgers at Travel Bar, Calangute
10. SeaFood Platter, Crab Pie & Prawn/Crab curry at Brittos, Baga
11. Pizzas at Fiesta, Calangute
12. Alankar food street, Mapusa: Tandoori chicken, chinese, juices, milkshakes – Super food at 2 AM!.
13. Omelette with Pav & curry (Balchao) from a cart guy called Balchandar, at Baga Beach parking
14. Goan Sweets- bebinka, dosh, dodol etc from local bakeries across Goa.
Most of these also serve the most delicious cakes including plum cake, carrot cake etc.
Many bakeries, especially the following: In Margao: Jackris Bakery, Snow’s Bakery.
Calangute: La Conferserie Bakery in Calangute.
Betalbatim: Anjona Bakery.
You will also get it at Infantaria or Brittos Bakery.
Bebenca with ice cream at Souza Lobo, Calangute is worth trying too.
15. Xacuti choose from Chicken, Shark, Oyster,
Clam with poey bread at any of the following Goan Fast Food eateries:
Saligao Deck, Saligao; Vishal’s Goan Fast Food, Candolim;
Sai Anant Fast Food, Parra; Bobby Fresh Food, Mapusa