GOA is known as “Pearl of the Orient” and a “Tourist Paradise”, the state of Goa is located on the western coast of India in the coastal belt known as Konkan . State is also famous for food too.
Goa is much more than just beaches and sea. It has a soul which goes deep into unique history, rich culture and some of the prettiest natural scenery that India has to offer.
Much of the real Goa is in its interiors, both inside its buildings and in the hinterland away from the coastal area.
first of all , thanks to all of your for support in my last blog 15 MUST VISIT EATING PLACES AT NORTH GOA , a record 560 visitors , thank you so much
shell I start now ?
I this blog , I will introduce you to next .
15 best places for food lovers in North Goa :
1. Amigo’s: Under the Nerul bridge. Quaint, family run, known for Splendid seafood.
2. Zoori’s, Anjuna: Great location. Right on the cliff. Famous for its Chocolate souffle. Also Great Milkshakes and juices.
3.Sublime Morjim for its Mustard fish with baby potatoes, asparagus, and dil sauce – Used to be near Baga Bridge, then shifted to Anjuna. Now, it has moved again to Morjim. But it’s still the best place to eat steaks, or rather one of the best places to eat in Goa. The place is run by Salim Christopher Agha. The owner is as interesting as the food.
4. Ganesh Fruit Juice, Chapora: Great juices and very affordable too .
5. Salt & Pepper, Little Vagator: Run by father and daughters. Small and simple place. Famous for its Burgers .
6. Bean Me Up, Vagator: Go Green. For people who believe in Organic food, this is the place to go. Located in an old villa in Vagator.
7. Noronha’s Corner, Anjuna- serving up hearty Goan-Catholic snacks, including the three kinds of beef -cutlet, chilly fry and roast, a particularly fine and spicy Goan-sausage burger, fish cutlet and chicken cafreal -spicy grilled chicken . Anjuna Circle (junction of the Anjuna-Mapusa and Calangute-Siolim roads .
8. Small, nameless corner full of hardy market women frying the MIRCHI PAKORAS, between the Mapusa bread and flower markets.
9. Clam Xacuti at Ajit tea stall, outside the Mapusa bus stand (4pm – 6pm).
10. Beetroot Samosas at an unnamed shop near the Rashtroli temple (opposite the Amul Milk Shop), Mapusa .
11. Chocolate Thali at La Plage Ashwem Beach. Also, try Liver plate, sesame crusted Tuna, Stuffed mussels .
12. Chettinad delights from Gunpowder, Assagao- These guys smartly moved to Goa after shutting shop in Delhi – to open a bigger and better Gunpowder in the green, tranquil village of Assagao. With access to better seafood, pork and buff – the food is only that much better. Great food combined with rather romantic surroundings – You certainly must go try.
13. Mutton chilly fry from the food cart, Anjuna crossroads.
14.Fish/Prawn Rawa Fry at Anand Assagao.
15 . Breakfast at Infantaria, Calangute – The counter has a tempting display of freshly baked savouries like Prawn Patties, Beef Samosas, Quiches and more. Pair it up with delicious smoothies or frappe .
FINALLY , In the end,as a result, I want to say you have to go north goa . GO GOA with a vacation of at least 10 days. because if you don’t you will definitely miss a lot of taste of Goa .
SO , Friends the conclusion please subscribe me .
because 20 best food places are still remaining. SUBSCRIBE ME NOW