Chandigarh is a new-age city and that is very evident because the architecture speaks up for it. A quick chat with the locals helped us learn that Le Corbusier, the Swiss-French architect who designed the city, themed it around a living organism wherein the Capitol Complex (government buildings) represents the brain of the city; Sector-17 as the heart for it is the bustling hub with shopping malls, hotels, restaurants, and bars; the numerous gardens are the lungs; so on and so forth. Each sector is well-planned and well-equipped, catering to the needs of the people. Make sure you take some time out to see the Open Hand Monument, symbolic of the city and representing peace, harmony, and unity among mankind.
RESTAURANTS IN CHANDIGARH
1. Dal Makhni, Kadai Paneer: Golconda Restaurant Sector 32 Chandigarh
2. Chicken Curries at Pal Dhaba,Sector 28,Chandigarh
3. Cheese Nan with Gravy;Sindhi sweets Sector 17 Chandigarh
4. Channa Bhatura:Try road side vendor by the name of Khirki wala near Centra Mall ,Industrial area,Phase 1.
5. Amritsari Kulcha: Authentic Amritsari Kulcha at Kulcha Land behind Gopal Sweets at Sunny Enclave,Kharar. Other options are Amritsari Kulcha Hub, Sector 9, and a shop in Manimajra going from panchkula side to IT park, or one in sec-9, panchkula
6. Soya Chaap: Wah ji Wah,Sector 34,Chandigarh and Anupam Sweets,Sector 11,Panchkula
7. Barbeque chicken:Berdy’s food land,Sector 17,Chandigarh
8. Shakes:Talwar Brothers,Sector 15,Chandigarh. Also in Sec 22. Bawa Juice Corner, Sector 20, Umeed, Sector Sitaara(17), Fruit Cocktails, Sector 44 (#Must try their Soda Lassi)
9. Masala Dosa, Veg cutlets & filter coffee:Indian Coffee House,Sector 17,Chandigarh
10. ZChaat from Krishna Chat Bhandar,Sector 34,Chandigarh. Or Talwar Sweets or at Garg chaat Sec 23
ENJOY THE TASTE OF FOOD IN CHANDIGARH. CHANDIGARH IS FAMOUS FOR THE SPECIALIZATION IN THE FOOD . BE WITH US. WE WILL COME OTHER FAMOUS RESTAURANTS OF CHANDIGARH.