Best things to eat in Bangalore. Bangalore (also called Bangaluru) is the capital of India’s southern Karnataka state. The center of India’s high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks and nightlife. By Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th-century Bangalore Palace, modeled after England’s Windsor Castle, and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, an 18th-century teak structure A complete foodie, Ajay Alexander’s love for food gets expressed in the multiple restaurants that he runs – Barbeque Factory and The Great Indian Thali being the most popular ones. Since his college days Ajay has been compiling lists of the best dishes to try in different cities – a passion that he still follows when he travels. This outstanding, detailed compilation for Bangalore, is worth bookmarking and ticking off for all foodies.
1. Benne Masala Dosa at Vidyarthi Bhavan
2. Mutton Chops and Biriyani at Prashant — with Prashant Kumar.
3. Idli + Chutney at Brahmin’s thatte idli sanjay nagar main road
4. Half Masala Dosa at Siddapa Hotel
5. Raghavendra Stores for Shavige Bhaath, Idli Vada, Khara Bath, Kesari
6. Udupi Krishna Bhavan for Dumroot
7. Dwaraka Bhavan for Khaali dosa — in Bangalore, India.
8. Veena Stores for breakfast , veena stores malleshwaram
9. Shivanna gulkand center for Gulkand with Icecream and fruits. shivanna gulkun center vvpu
10. Sai Ram chats for Bun nippat masala — in Bangalore, India.
11. Hari for Super Sandwich Jayanagar 3rd Block.
12. Shivaji Military Hotel for Donne Biriyani
13. Benne Dosa at Guru Kottureshwara Davanagere, N.R.Colony
14. Halli Mane for veg karnataka food
15. Albert Bakery in Frazer Town for Chicken puff, Mewa Naan & Kheema samosa albert bakery mosque road
so friends taste the food of south india , try to spend your holidays at the southern side of india. thanks for reading.