It’s Christmas Eve, and many of you might be with your families, in front of the fireplace, under a Christmas tree in your living room, tonight. Some of you might also attend special services at the church. On this special night, many churches hold a special midnight communion mass to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Here are some of the most beautiful churches around the world. Merry Christmas, and happy holidays.
- Saint-Julien Cathedral, Le Mans, France.
2.St. Mark Basilica in Venice, Italy.
3.‘La Sagrada Familia’ stands over residential buildings, Barcelona, Spain.
4. Night view of the dome of St Peter’s Basilica, and Ponte Sant’Angelo, on the Tiber river, Vatican City.
5. Illuminated Notre Dame de Paris on the Seine in Paris.
6. During Christmas Eve Mass at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception of the Holy Virgin Mary, the largest Catholic church in Russia.
14. Christmas lights hanging in front of the St. Isaac’s Cathedral in St. Petersburg, Russia.